Its Good to sit *Alone* For *atleast* some time *Everyday*
When you sit *Alone*,
Don’t *sit* with your *Past*
Sit alone to *Design*
Your *Dream and Your *Future*!
*बहुत शानदार बात लिखी*
गाँव में *नीम* के पेड़ कम हो रहे है,घरों में *कड़वाहट* बढती जा रही है !
जुबान में *मीठास* कम हो रही है,
शरीर मे *शुगर* बढती जा रही है !
किसी महा पुरुष ने सच ही कहा था की जब *किताबे* सड़क किनारे रख कर बिकेगी और *जूते* काँच के शोरूम में तब समझ जाना के लोगों को ज्ञान की नहीं जूते की जरुरत है।
Excellent. Must Read…Will Learn a LOT….!!!
A rare conversation between
Please share with our next generation or read it loud to family, it’s one of the best message I have come across…
1. Swami Vivekanand:- I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic.
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free.
2. Swami Vivekanand:- Why has life become complicated now?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Stop analyzing life… It makes it complicated. Just live it.
3. Swami Vivekanand:- Why are we then constantly unhappy?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.
4. Swami Vivekanand:- Why do good people always suffer?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer.
With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.
5. Swami Vivekanand:- You mean to say such experience is useful?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons later.
6. Swami Vivekanand:- Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading…
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides the way.
7. Swami Vivekanand:- Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.
8. Swami Vivekanand:- In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
9. Swami Vivekanand:- What surprises you about people?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- When they suffer they ask, “why me?” When they prosper, they never ask “Why me?”
10. Swami Vivekanand:- How can I get the best out of life?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
11. Swami Vivekanand:- One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- There are no unanswered prayers. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.
Stay Happy Always!