Excellent. Must Read…Will Learn a LOT….!!!
A rare conversation between
Please share with our next generation or read it loud to family, it’s one of the best message I have come across…
1. Swami Vivekanand:- I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic.
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free.
2. Swami Vivekanand:- Why has life become complicated now?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Stop analyzing life… It makes it complicated. Just live it.
3. Swami Vivekanand:- Why are we then constantly unhappy?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.
4. Swami Vivekanand:- Why do good people always suffer?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer.
With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.
5. Swami Vivekanand:- You mean to say such experience is useful?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons later.
6. Swami Vivekanand:- Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading…
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides the way.
7. Swami Vivekanand:- Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.
8. Swami Vivekanand:- In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
9. Swami Vivekanand:- What surprises you about people?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- When they suffer they ask, “why me?” When they prosper, they never ask “Why me?”
10. Swami Vivekanand:- How can I get the best out of life?
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
11. Swami Vivekanand:- One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.
Ramkrishna Paramahansa:- There are no unanswered prayers. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.
Stay Happy Always!
Some facts That will Definitely Make You Feel Old:
1. Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge was released 23 years ago.
2. Windows XP was released 17 years ago, in 2001.
3. The new Millennium is more than 18 years old.
4. Chetan Bhagats antics have been around for the past 14 years!
5. Pierce Brosnan last acted as James Bond 16 years ago.
6. The Delhi Metro has been running for 16 Years now.
7. Its been 17 years since 9/11
8. The Matrix came out 19 years ago, Keanu Reeves is 53 today
9. Mother Theresa and Lady Diana have been dead for 21 years.
10. Remember Jungle Book on Doordarshan? That was more than 22 years ago.
11. Macaulay Culkin is 37 today. Home Alone came out over 27 years ago.
12. Terminator 2 is 27 years old. Edward Furlong who portrayed kid John Connor is 40 now.
13. Sean Connery is 86 years old and retired.
14. The youngest Spice Girl is 41, the oldest Backstreet Boy 45, Gwen Stefani is 47, Madonna 58
15. The first Harry Potter book came out 21 years ago!
16. The first season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S was aired 21 years ago!
17. Akshay Kumar was born in 1967!
18. Arnold Schwarzenegger is older than Independent India. He was born in June 1947
19. Kids born in 2000 can legally drive, drink and vote this year.
20. Jurassic Park is older than Justin Bieber.
21. Rajiv Gandhi has been dead for 25 years.
22. Bryan Adams cult song Summer of 69? was released 33 years ago.
23. Kids whom you remember in their diapers are posting their pics on Facebook.
24. Facebook has been around for 14 years.
25. Remember the little girl from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? She is 30 now.
26. The Maruti Zen was first introduced 26 years ago….
So guys don’t smile reading this.
Its high time you realize that you are getting old..older and soon you would be oldest….
Time is flying ,make every moment special and live every moment bb u become history.
To keep every one happy,
We should keep our nature like theater screen.
It accepts all colours and characters
But remains pure white after the show.
Live life like a pair of feet. The front foot has no pride;
And the back foot has no shame.
Because both know pretty well that their situation shall change.
*Life may not always give you the results you want, but it always provides you the lessons you need.*
*There is no teacher like life. Forget what Hurt you. But never Forget what it Taught you…!!!*
Make everyday as an opportunity to serve others and give others happiness and joy. What you give is what you will receive, and sometimes what we receive is more than what we give…
🌻 *Good* *Morning* 🌻
*Positive Thinking Is an Investment.*
*Which Gives Regular Dividend.*
*In The Form Of “SELF” CONFIDENCE.*
*Start Your Day With Positive Thinking.*
Gm.have a nice day.tc
*🌺Whenever you are in a position to help someone just do it and be glad because, god is answering someone’s prayers through you,*
*So don’t think that anybody is using you,*
*But Remember that you are Useful.*